If your Tide Timer is not working, prior to returning it to us please:
- Double check that your battery is fresh and correctly inserted.
- If the second hand is bent and hitting the red ball hand, gently straighten it so it moves around freely.
- If these steps do not solve your problem, package your tide clock follow the instructions below.
Hands will be replaced for a shipping and handling fee of $10. Please email us at email@example.com and include your name and address. New hands will be mailed USPS.
When sending your clock for repair:
- Package it securely.
- Enclose a Check payable to Schelling Corporation for $25. All products come with 1 year warranty.
- Enclose a brief note which includes your name, telephone number, mailing address, email address and a description of the problem/required repair.
Send clocks for repair to:
c/o DW Direct
30 Wesley Street
S Hackensack, NJ 07606