If your Tide Timer is not working, prior to returning it to us please:
- Double check that your battery is fresh and correctly inserted.
- If the second hand is bent and hitting the red ball hand, gently straighten it so it moves around freely.
- If these steps do not solve your problem, package your tide clock follow the instructions below.
When sending your clock for repair:
- Package it securely.
- Enclose a Check payable to Schelling Corporation for $32.
- Enclose a brief note which includes your name, telephone number, mailing address, email address and a description of the problem/required repair.
Send clocks for repair to:
PO Box 141
Springfield, NJ 07081
If your "Red Ball Hand" broke, we will send you a new, stronger one free of charge. Please order them under "clocks" then "Repair" New hands will be mailed USPS.